Terms of Ask-Yoga-Expert Service
By your use of free yoga service of askyogaexpert.org, you agree to the following:
- To indemnify and hold harmless askyogaexpert.org, its owners and its volunteers for any liability arising from any death, injury, decapitation, dismemberment or defenestration to you and to third parties resulting from the use of this service, as well as for any loss or damage to property to you or to third parties resulting from any use of our service, including but not limited to information you obtain by asking questions, reading previously asked questions, follow-up answers, FAQs, using our message boards (in future), or reading our articles.
- Such indemnity and hold harmless agreement is in addition to any other indemnity and hold harmless agreement you may agree to when using specific sections of our site.
- You also acknowledge by using this service that you understand that our volunteers have varying levels of expertise in the field of yoga and other similar science and may or have not been certified as "experts" (or anything else) by us in any professional way. Many of them are professionals in their own right, but askyogaexpert.org has not undertaken to verify the credentials or abilities of any of our volunteers.
- The information /suggestion related to health /yoga /spiritual science delivered at askyogaexpert.org should not be treated as an alternative to any medical advice.
- The above information /suggestion delivered at askyogaexpert.org are only and only informative.